"Long-term care homes are the most highly regulated area of healthcare in Ontario.
Despite limited resources, the staff in these homes must meet the regulatory
and provide care for residents with ever-increasing acuity.”
- Commissioner Gilles, 2019 LTC Public Inquiry
- Cut administrative order processing burdens
- Eliminate time-consuming manual documentations and re-transcriptions
- Strengthen patient safety
- Improve transparency and regulatory compliance
- Free up your time for patient care
In 2012, almost one in seven Canadians was a senior; by 2030, that number will jump to nearly one in four. In Ontario, there are four times as many LTC beds than hospital beds, and four times as many LTC homes to hospital corporations in Ontario.
To combat the continued strain on LTC funding and available resources, the healthcare system needs to consider electronic health systems to keep up with the changing landscape of senior care.
A Better Shift
Cut out faxes and e-pen docking: orders are shared immediately with the lowest latency system
Work anywhere, available for mobile and web-based use
Clearly see your specific task list
- Manage acute orders, medication reviews, charting, medication reconciliations, and more
- Designed for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dieticians, and allied-health professionals
- Partnered with vendors to support a true circle of care
Get started with Writi
Whether you’re looking for a demo for your institution, looking to partner with our services, or want to see how we can help your healthcare technology implementation, we’re here.